Thursday, January 22, 2009

Product Review: Celeteque Facial Wash


I have been using Celeteque Facial Wash for more or less four years now. It is has been hard to actually find a local brand that cleans my sensitive skin. I have been using Cetaphil for many years and next to that, the only thing that can give me the same satisfied result is Celeteque Facial Wash.

Celeteque Facial Wash is an effective facial wash that swears in giving you a clean and smooth skin. It removes deep-seated dirt on your face and is also hypo-allergenic and non-comedogenic (which DOES NOT CLOG YOUR PORES, YEY!!!) and with Natural Moisturizing Factor that helps skin become clean, smooth and free from pimples. It is the ultimate skin treat!

Celeteque Facial Wash is safe to use everyday. I actually use it whenever I want to. Sometimes I use it more than 3 times a day and my face never feels dry. My skin feels moisturized in just the right way and I can honestly feel that it really is clean. It is also very easy to use since it is in liquid form, just about 1 or 2 light pumps (or even just about a pea-size as what dermatologists recommend) and you're good to go. You'll feel your face cleaner and smoother after using it. True to its promise on being NON-COMEDOGENIC, my skin does not get zits anymore (even if I don't get facials monthly) -- as long as I have my Celeteque Facial Wash with ME, I know I am in good hands.:)

For ME, Celeteque Facial Wash is the best facial wash brand locally and can be in the same league with the famous international brand Cetaphil. I love the product plus the fact that it doesn’t also cost pricey though they have increased their price from the first time it came out. But the smallest bottle is very affordable and can last for more or less 2 weeks. How great can it be to have a good hypo-allergenic, non-comedogenic and affordable facial wash? It's just so great I can't stop myself from using it!


***Thanks to Unilab for the picture. :)

No comments: