Sunday, February 15, 2009

Friday the 13th.

Friday the 13th.

In the olden days, they say that Friday the 13th is a unlucky day. But I highly doubt it now. A lot of good things in my life occurred on a Friday the 13th. Not only are those things good but they also changed my life totally.

friday the 13th

So this time, we had dinner with our good friends, Mj and Son at Tender Bob's Promenade. It was somewhat memorable and special for me not only because it was Friday the 13th but also because it was the day before Valentine's day! I enjoyed hanging out with them. It was always fun. We talked about almost the same old stuff and of our next adventure and of our dear friend Lei, who is far from us. How we miss her... So far, in the fast paced life we all have after college, they are the ones that we hang out most next to my best bud Apple. It was just a nice feeling! Refreshing.=)

No comments: