Monday, February 23, 2009

An Affair.


I think I have an affair. I have been slowly falling in love...
with DAKKI!!!

>>>>>>>>>>
He's the sweetest and cutest dog (next to my Barbie of course). Oh my! Am I just a dog lover? Or maybe Dakki is just so sweet.

Well let me share to you when this affair happened. I met him last year. He was recovering from all the doggy sickness. He was not cute then I tell you! haha Then as months passed by, Dakki grew his hair and he was happy and playful. Back to being happy and playful I guess. Probably because his hair is all back! Whenver I come over to Dadoo's place, most of the time Dakki was there. Well that is because his parents leave him there when they are out. Dakki is one sweet dog. He plays with you. When you carry him, oh he will surely love it. He cuddles. He likes that. Haha!!! Most days, Dakki smells good.hehe Sooo cute. He even tries to jump! hahaha! He loves adobo and he loves all the pillows in the living room! He was partly my date last Valentine's. Hehehehe ♥

Hmm... I think that is how the affair started. I just cannot help it. Dakki is just soooo cute and sweet! *I hope Barbie does not hear about this, tsk tsk tsk! Shhhh!!! Don't tell Barbie. Waaaaa

No comments: