Saturday, January 24, 2009

Product Review: Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler


Being an eyelash curler addict, I have tried almost every branded eyelash curler available. I did have a favorite then (and it required my very special skill in curling to create the most perfectly-curled lashes) but when I started using the Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler, I was totally hypnotized! I could not let it go! :)

Well, I am very picky in these matters despite the fact of having a long lash already (thanks to my parents for that!), I still want that perfect curl and with less effort on the user's part of course. Since most Asians are not blessed with long and perfectly curled lashes, it has been quite a struggle for the ladies to achieve such perfect lashes. Luckily, Shu Uemura invented the BEST Eyelash Curler to date!

This isn't like any eyelash curler. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler is perfectly made practically for any one who is in need of it. They are famous world-wide for this invention! It caters from those of the short and straight lashes to the long and oh-blessed-lashes. The curved angle on the Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler suits all eye shapes! They have a "patented hinge with precise engineering that applies perfect amount of pressure on eyelashes" (as quoted by Shu Uemura c:) and a silicone pad in a "mushroom" shape that provides a protective, stay-put edge for improved safety (avoiding the annoying instances of nipping ones eyelids) and optimum curl (as in beautiful and perfectly-curled lashes). And that is why they are so great!

I have been a user for more or less 6 years. I am very satisfied! It is the ultimate must-have for ladies! I honestly could not live without it! I even have 2 of it! hahaha

***One nice tip I have for everyone, it is not all about the mascara. To achieve those oh-so-beautiful lashes, it is a TEAM effort and it includes Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler and your favorite mascara! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pahiram po shu uemura :)

charla said...

*harhar!
okay, i'll let you borrow tomorrow hihi!